Home

Wart turning black after Compound W

One of the most effective is the freezing method using liquid nitrogen. If your wart turned black after freezing, this is a sign the treatment is working and it is dying. The black part is where the blood supply feeding the wart has been killed and once it hardens, it will fall off. The same thing happens with other forms of wart treatment Compound W - Is it normal to feel an increased amount of pain around the area ? I started using Compound W to remove a plantars wart on the ball of my foot. This is the third day of treatment and the pain around the area has increased significantly. Is it normal for the treatment to hurt more than the plantars wart did In addition to warts being black from the start, or turning black due to disease progression or regression, sometimes warts can turn dark or black because of the methods used to treat them. An ingredient used in wart treatment cream called 5-fluorouracil can cause redness or hyperpigmentation of warts, which makes them dark brown or almost black

Clean the affected area with warm water and apply salicylic acid wart remover ointment containing about 60% concentrated acid onto the area. In a few minutes, your skin will dry out and then you can proceed to the application of the ointment. Next, you need to cover the affected area with a thin layer of the ointment My grandson has a wart on his hand. Decided to treat it with Compound W. Then, after it started healing, he pulled off the loose skin & added more Compound W. Now, for 6 hours, it has... View answe This medication is used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts. Salicylic acid helps cause the wart to gradually peel off. This medication is also used to help remove corns and. Warts deprived of air and sun exposure sometimes die without the need for topical treatments. Remove the tape once a week, wash the skin, and rub off any dead wart tissue. After it has dried thoroughly overnight, re-apply the duct tape. The tape treatment may be needed for eight weeks. So find some cool duct tape that your child will like wearing

Is It Normal If Wart Turned Black After Freezing? New

Compound W Questions & Answers - Drugs

1. The acid will turn the wart into dead skin (it will turn white). How do you know a wart is dying? The wart may swell or throb. The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, which might signal that the skin cells in the wart are dying. The wart might fall off within 1 to 2 weeks. Is Compound W safe? Compound W can cause a rare.
  2. utes. Apply liquid Compound W to the warts, ensuring they are completely covered and let the liquid dry
  3. salicylic acid gel (one brand name: Compound W) on it. After putting on the gel, cover the wart with a piece of 40% salicylic acid pad (one brand name: Mediplast). Cut the pad so that it is a little bit bigger than the wart. The pad has a sticky backing that will help it stay on the wart. Leave the pad on the wart for 24 hours
  4. utes. After soaking, rub away at the white, dead warty skin with the pumice stone
  5. After about a week of treatment, the wart had turned into a black cone, which he then dug out of his foot with a pocket knife. This thing was huge , over half an inch long and thick. I have pictures of it somewhere
  6. How many times a day can you use Compound W Freeze Off? If a wart or part of it is still there two weeks after treatment, you may then safely treat it again.Do not treat each wart with Compound W Freeze Off more than three times in total.. How long does it take for a wart to go away after freezing it? About 24 hours after the procedure, a blister forms around the wart, and it resolves within 2.

Black Spots on Warts - What Does it Mean When a Wart Turns

1. The acid will turn the wart into dead skin (it will turn white). Duct Tape - Cover the Wart: The acid will work faster if it is covered with duct tape. Do not use regular tape. If you don't want to use an acid, use duct tape alone. Covering warts with duct tape can irritate the warts. This will turn on the body's immune system
  2. utes. Repeat this process until the warts have disappeared
  3. Warts occur in a variety of shapes and sizes. A wart may appear as a bump with a rough surface, or it may be flat and smooth. Tiny blood vessels (capillaries) grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood. In both common and plantar warts, these capillaries may appear as dark dots (seeds) in the wart's center
  4. I even visited a dermatologist with no luck. Nothing worked until I tried this Compound W Nitrofreeze. After using this product, the wart fell off after about a week. Yes!!! Because nothing had worked in the past, I was a little skeptical, but Compound W has a good reputation as a wart remover

Salicylic acid warts removal stages: Treatment, picture

At-home salicylic acid wart treatment Most drugstores sell salicylic acid over-the-counter to help remove warts. A common brand name is Compound W. An alternative to application after the shower or bath is to soak the wart in warm water for five minutes. Some people cover a wart with duct tape as a bandage How can you tell when a wart is dying? The wart may swell or throb. The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, which might signal that the skin cells in the wart are dying.The wart might fall off within 1 to 2 weeks.. Does removing a wart leave a hole? After a few weeks of therapy, the wart will be dead - dry and calloused looking- and the whole thing will come out in the. After reading all the disappointing stories about plantar warts, I am bummed at how nothing is helping any of you with this problem. My 11-year-old has one on her heal, maybe the size of a quarter. Just started with the Compound W and taping it up at with duct tape. Hoping it works for her Insert a new foam applicator tip into the pen and replace the cap. Compound W® NitroFreeze™ is now ready for future use. Store at room temperature away from heat. Comfort pads (not included) can be used to protect the tender plantar wart area after treatment has been completed Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Productos Participantes

Wart turned black?? I have used Compound W for 2 days (several hours at a time) unsure if I should continue or? Thank you! Close. 3. Posted by 9 hours ago. Wart turned black?? I have used Compound W for 2 days (several hours at a time) unsure if I should continue or? Thank you! 2 comments. share. save The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, These products (Compound W, Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover, others) are usually used daily, often for a few weeks. For best results, soak your wart in warm water for a few minutes before applying the product My grandson has a wart on his hand. Decided to treat it with Compound W. Then, after it started healing, he pulled off the loose skin & added more Compound W. Now, for 6 hours, it has... View answe After several days of applying the Compound W, the wart is extremely tender to touch or bump. Its on my right hand so it makes it even worse. Is it normal for the pain after using the liquid remover or should I stop using it? Another thing is the bottle says to soak in hot water, then dry, then apply the liquid. The next day the skin is peeling. Compound W thickens because the diethyl ether used as a solvent evaporates very readily. Once enough ether is lost, the salicylic acid starts to crystallize into long white needles. At this stage, you need to add more ether. Go to an auto parts st..

You may be able to use an OTC product, such as Compound W Freeze Off or Freeze Away Easy Wart Remover, to treat smaller warts at home. These kits use a mixture of propane mixed in dimethyl ether Look for black dots on the surface. Flat Warts. The upside of these warts is that they're smaller (maybe 1/8 inch wide, the thickness of the cord that charges your phone) and smoother than other. Try covering a wart with duct tape for 6 days. Cut a square of duct tape to fit the area, then place it over the wart. Change the tape every 2 to 3 days, or if it no longer sticks to your skin. After 6 days, soak the wart in warm water for 10 minutes, buff it with an emery board, then leave it uncovered for 12 hours

After treatment with cantharidin, a bandage is put over the wart. The bandage can be removed after 24 hours. When mixtures of cantharidin and other chemicals are used, the bandage is removed after. I treated a wart on my thumb with the otc compound w freeze off. It helped a little but it was still there. So I tried a sa patch and after the first patch it's almost totally gone. Can I try one more patch since it's almost gone. I left the first one on for 48 hours COMPOUND W WART REMOVING GEL. This is gonna be for the larger warts, this is the heavy cavilry. Take em out with this nuke. I had one wart turn black. The other warts just shrank and are now below the skin and getting smaller the more times I use the drops. I also take a few drops under the tongue a few times a day Warts often go away on their own after your immune system fights off the virus. Because warts can spread, cause pain and be unsightly, your doctor may recommend treatment. Options include: At-home wart removal: Over-the-counter (OTC) wart removal medications, such as Compound W®, contain salicylic acid. This chemical dissolves warts one layer.

Warts are fed with very extensive and deep blood supplies so if one starts bleeding, it can bleed for hours if not treated properly. In the case of a bumped wart, simply applying pressure will stop the bleeding. Apply Neosporin to reduce the risk of infection and a Bandage (or a Bandaid in minor cases) to help reduce scarring and speed up healing Place the cut film dressing over the wart; making sure the wart is in the center of the hole. Take a clean cotton swab, dip it into the oil and quickly take it out. Let any excess oil drip back into the bottle. Gently apply the oil on the wart. Make sure the wart is thoroughly covered with the oil. Toss the used cotton swab once you are done The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and after a week or two will be completely gone. N.B. It is important to continue the treatment for a few days to a week after the wart has fallen off to help ensure it does not come back The best to tell if it is a wart is by looking like califlower. I have had a few warts myself. The medicines dont always work. But if you are going to use something try compound w. If that doesn't work ask your son's dr. Unforunetly when a wart bleeds it tends to spread so please be careful. And dont pick at it and dont let your son pick it. N There are five main types of warts: 1. Common warts (aka vurruca vulgaris) Common warts are — shocker — common, and usually found on the hands, elbows or knees, Marie Jhin, a board-certified.

At first, I'm so skeptic about using acv in rem0ving a wart. But since we have acv in our kitchen cabinet I decided to give it a try. I gave it attenti0n for only 2 nights, after that I got lazy ab0ut it. Few days later I noticed that my warts are turning black in color and so dry that when I tried to gave it a gently rub then it just fell off Although dog warts are most often pink (as shown in the above photo), it is also possible for them to be black, grey, or red and they can also have more or less texture to them. Dog warts may also.

Warts are benign (not cancerous) skin growths that appear when a virus infects the top layer of the skin. Viruses that cause warts are called human papillomavirus (HPV). You are more likely to get one of these viruses if you cut or damage your skin in some way. Wart viruses are contagious. Read Full Article Freezing, using liquid nitrogen applied directly to the wart. Burning, using an electric current or laser beam applied to anesthetized skin. Surgery, cutting or scraping out the wart and leaving a. Danger - Content under pressure. Never pierce or burn, even after use - the device is under high pressure and cannot be opened. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 120° F (50° C) before first use or 95° F (35° C) after first use; exposure to temperatures above 95° F (35° C) after first use will activate a safety feature that disables the device permanently An infected wart is painful and often discolored. It may discharge pus, a yellowish or greenish liquid produced by infected tissue. With proper attention, however, a simple wart infection is easily treated at home. Let's take a look at how to properly identify, treat, and prevent wart infections Sometimes plantar warts go away on their own, but sometimes they don't, or not as quickly as you'd like. Aggressive cryotherapy and salicylic acid, found in over-the-counter wart removal products such as Compound W, have been shown to help in wart removal, but results from studies of other more MacGyver-ish remedies are, well, meh at best

Compound w left skin discoloration - Doctor answers on

Unfortunately, even though the skin around the area of treatment may look normal, there is often virus still present in it. So to answer your question - yes, that area of the hand can still be contagious with HPV virus even after treatment. Since warts are spread by skin-to-skin contact, the best way to prevent further spread is to keep it. I bought the Compound W liquid acid and more medicated pads. After I showered each night, I shaved off what I could, put a drop of the acid right in the middle of the wart and let dry. I covered with the medicated pad and wrapped it with surgical tape. Repeated it every night. It only took a few days and it turned black and came out Applying salicylic acid. You can treat warts on places such as the hands, feet, or knees by putting salicylic acid (one brand name: Compound W) on the warts. To get good results, you must apply the acid every day for many weeks. After you take a bath or shower, pat your skin dry lightly with a towel. Then put salicylic acid on your warts

I tried the W Compound bandaids for a month (7 boxes because they wouldn't stay on long) and the wart looked exactly the same. I started this ACV treatment 3 days ago and within one day it had turned completely black. Yay! Last night I started noticing it was starting to kind of blister around the edges Compound-W Freeze Off Wart Remedy. Write a review. Posted by James (New York, New York) on 01/08/2008. Seems like a really obvious home treatment for genital warts. Go the your local pharmacy and buy a Compound-W Freeze off wart removal kit. Its is way overpriced at around $27, but it is good for way more than the 12 treatments the label. Since 2003, manufacturers have marketed nonprescription products that purport to freeze warts off. 1 These cryogenic wart removal systems are regulated as medical devices by the FDA. 1 They include Compound W Freeze Off, Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away, and Wartner. 12 All contain dimethyl ether and propane, and the latter also lists isobutane.

If a benign wart grows or looks inflamed, you may need to remove it. You cannot always tell by looking at it if it is a cancerous tumor or not. Many times cancerous warts are black, quick-growing, and inflamed. They generally form around the eyelids or lips and should be removed as soon as possible Wart treatments work by removing the wart rather than curing HPV. Due to this, warts may reoccur after treatment because the virus remains. About two⁠-thirds of warts resolve by themselves. Nonprescription wart removal products such as salicylic acid are available as a patch, ointment, pad and liquid. For common warts, look for a 17 percent salicylic acid solution. These products (Compound W, Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover, others) are usually used daily, often for a few weeks

after the treatment is performed. f Within minutes after freezing, surrounding skin will become red and begin to swell. In most cases a blister will actually form within 3-6 hours. Often there is a small amount of bleeding into the blister which will turn it dark purple of black. This is expected and should not be cause for concern Those 2 warts started reproducing and suddenly I had 5. Then 8. So I got some Compound W. Between using it & really digging into each wart (with tweezers and then a Swiss Army knife) to get that little black seed out, I was wart free

Compound W Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions

Wart treatments aimed at treating plantar and common warts will not work for removing your skin tags. Always remember to check the labels before buying wart removers to see whether they can be used for skin or not. If it SPECIFICALLY says that it's not for skin tags, put it back. These include products like Bazuka, Compound W, and Wartner The Compound W kit consists of a freeze applicator (up to 8 freezes), 12 comfort pads, one reusable activator handle, and 0.31 fl oz of liquid wart remover. Customers are instructed to use the freezing application on the foot for 40 seconds or the hand for 20 seconds, directly on the wart. After 24 hours, the liquid wart remover should be applied

Compound W will make you want to shout for joy when searching for a solution to eliminate warts. This product comes with a liquid wart remover as well as a freezing tool. There are over 7,400 customer reviews on Compound W, most of which are positive. If used consistently, warts can fall off in 10-14 days. Compound W is a great option for wart. Compound W Wart Remover Fast Acting Gel, Maximum Strength Salicylic Acid, 0.25 oz, 2 Pack. The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, which might signal that the skin cells in the wart are dying. The wart might fall off within 1 to 2 weeks Plantar warts causes. Plantar warts, medically known as Verruca plantar are recognized as benign (non-cancerous) outgrowths on the skin of the soles of the feet and palms.. Plantar warts, as any other type of wart, are caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). This virus causes the growth of different tumor-like excrescences and the presence of this virus within a human system has also been linked. Compound W Nitro Freeze is the first and only non-prescription nitrous oxide wart treatment for the fast and effective removal of common and plantar warts. From the Number One most trusted and dermatologist-recommended wart removal brand (1), Compound W Nitro Freeze starts working instantly and penetrates deep to kill the virus in the wart.

Duct Tape: An Effective Treatment for Warts University

It caused a CLUSTER of warts to form. Then for weeks we tried the medicated bandaids, nothing. After almost 18 months, of trying everything. I saw reviews and pics from this liquid wart remover. I bought it. 10 days into treatment, we could see them turning black. About 3-4 weeks later, the warts were gone or almost gone Using duct tape to remove warts is a harmless but unproven approach. To try it, cover the wart with silver duct tape, changing it every few days. Between applications, soak the wart and gently remove dead tissue with a pumice stone or emery board. Then leave the wart open to the air to dry for a few hours before covering it with tape again MY wart recently fell off. A wart must get treated before it falls off because the root will travel and make new ones if you don't use freeze away stuff. When your wart is dead it will turn black Expert research and reviews for telehealth. With a wide array of options out there, our goal with our marketplace and research and reviews is to give you the best information for you to make an inform decision about your telehealth and prescription options. Get Started

Hey there, I'm Susan, founder and editor in chief here at GettingRidOfSkinTags. I studied Dermatology at Rush University in Chicago and now I carry out various case studies, as well as write the occasional blog here, in an attempt to make the healthcare sector a safer and better place Compound W Freeze Off starts working instantly and effectively removes common and plantar warts in as few as 1 treatment. Freeze Off is safe and easy to use. From the Number One most trusted and dermatologist-recommended wart removal brand (1), the ultra-precision applicator tip controls the contact area to freeze off the warts and is similar. My daughter had a large wart on the bottom of her middle toe with several mosaic style warts nearby on the ball of her foot. She was too young to have the dermatologist freeze them off. He told us to use Compound W and duct tape. It took a couple of weeks, but then I simply lifted the wart out of her toe! The smaller mosaic style warts. The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, (Compound W, Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover, others) are usually used daily, often for a few weeks. For best results, soak your wart in warm water for a few minutes before applying the product. The acid will turn the wart into dead skin (it will turn white) I tried freezing, Compound W, laser treatments, duct tape, apple cider vinegar...and they ALWAYS came back worse than before. A year ago September, I started taking cod liver oil (vitamin D and A). Within 3 weeks of taking it, they were starting to shrink and turn black. They were completely gone after 8 weeks and have never returned

When the color of a foot wart is becoming black or white (eg. after freezing), it is a sign that the verruca is gradually dying, with such wart is no longer getting adequate blood supply. Another way to identify a dead plantar wart is that it will get contracted and dried up. It will be shrinking and continuously disintegrating This is why it is important to tell the patient that the wart will turn white as it dies, which is a sign the medication is working. Patients were often surprised when we performed curettage and most of the white desiccated wart was removed. 4. Discontinue if excessive irritation occurs: Irritation and erythema from wartpeel occured for one of. Have had a wart in the nook between my big toe and foot pad. Had warts before and after a few treatments of compound W they go away. Well this one is stubborn and for the past 8 weeks I have been applying compound W 2X a day and have been going to the podiatrist every week to have him shave it down my daughter's cat at the top of a qtip that had compound w wart freeze off on it out of the trash, she wont come out from under the couch, there is a brown spot on the cats tongue and it looks like her tooth went through her tongue and she is acting weird. there are no vets open on sunday and the closest 24 hour one is over an hour away and very expensive Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys. amazon.com Promising review.

What does it mean when a wart turns white

freezing warts: initially, the warts will turn white after the freezing. a few minutes later, they will return to their normal color or they may become redder depending how long they had been frozen! not to worry. . 3. Try cryotherapy on the wart. Cryotherapy (cold therapy) involves freezing warts off. It's a common procedure for warts used by family doctors and dermatologists, but there are some effective OTC products that contain liquid nitrogen (Compound W Freeze Off, Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away) that you can use at home f) Wart Remover: Wart removers, such as Compound W and Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away[3], are commonly found in medicine cabinets. You can use this same product to deliver a freezing effect to your seborrheic keratosis skin growths. After a couple of routine applications, you should be able to slowly remove the growths. g) Do Not Touch My grandson has a wart on his hand. Decided to treat it with Compound W.Then, after it started healing, he pulled off the loose skin & added more Compound W.. Now, for 6 hours, it has been.. ANyway, after about a month or so the wart was just gone! I love it! No pain, no surgery, no freezing, no compound W, just duct tape for a few weeks. Try it. It might work and you've nothing to lose. Maybe you can find some really fun colored duct tape so she won't be embarrassed. But it's true once you have the virus they may come back

Salicylic Acid: Wart Removal Tip

I tried all the treatments, soaking the warts in warm water, tea tree oil, certain vitamins, compound W, sacylic acid, ACV, cutting at it, and certain tea oils, all failing to help. I went to a dermatologist and got treated with the beetle juice treatment and 2 treatments later I was wart free What is the best wart remover? Peeling medicine (salicylic acid). For common warts, look for a 17 percent salicylic acid solution. These products (Compound W, Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Wart Remover, others) are usually used daily, often for a few weeks. For best results, soak your wart in warm water for a few minutes before applying the product Infected warts. Warts are caused by viral infections, though they sometimes are accompanied by pus and blood, which is caused by bacteria. Treating a wart with pus usually involves the use of topical or oral antibiotics, and occasionally, your GP will recommend a combination of both. Warts containing pus are highly contagious, and the infection. Used compound W for almost a month and was doing the same thing as yours. One night I said fuck it, sterilized some tweezers/finger nail clippers, and washed my hands with antibacterial soap. Stuck my football mouthpiece in and fucking hacked away at the thing for about an hour while in pain Follow the direction on the wart removal package- your skin will turn from white to red in a matter of minutes, and a blister should begin to form underneath the wart. Small black dots should appear beneath the wart after a few days. This is a sign that the treatment is working. Resist the urge to pull the wart off. The wart should fall off on.

Plantar Warts Recently Turned Black: Clinical and

The first works by turning the wart black and shrinking in size until it is gone, the second work by turning the wart black, scabbing it over and then it dropping off. Question - How long does this treatment take to work? Answer - Again, this depends on the virus causing the wart on your dog. It can take less than a week to show signs of. It means that there is dead skin on top of the wart. Get rid of that dead skin and you'll see how dead the underlying wart is. 3. level 2. MarbleCrawdad65. Op · 10m. Ok thanks for the reply. I guess the Duct tape is working lol. I just thought that a wart turns black when it dies

How to Know if a Wart Freeze Is Working? Healthfull

The wart will begin to darken or turn black and purple. That's the acid at work! Discoloration is normal and means that the apple cider vinegar is causing the wart to detach or peel away. Peeling. After a few days or a week, the darkened wart will begin to fall away Medications you can purchase over the counter are Freeze Away Easy Wart Remover and Compound W Freeze Off. These treatments are a combination of propane and dimethyl ether. Normally, a foam or swab comes with the mixture and then the swab is dipped in the solution and is placed on the wart, holding it for a few seconds. It needs to be done once.

Warts: Liquid Nitrogen Treatmen

After a day, the two smaller one turned black. The larger one did not turn quite so dark. I treated the big one again after a few days, as the article said, large ones may take more treatment. As of today, the large one has started to flake off and it looks like success. The two smaller ones are still black, one with a big hole in the. You : You know, they're gonna put you in jail for practicing without a license! seriously, it's in your best interests to seek professional help for this, not look for some quick fix on-line thing. Warts (assuming your diagnosis is correct) never are deeper than your epidermis, the outer-most layer of skin.It may look deep, but that's only because the bottom of your foot is the thickest. The wart is cut off with a surgical knife and the wound is sealed with the use of heat. There is a high chance of scarring after the operation and warts may recur with this form of treatment. No matter how difficult this may be, the treatment of periungual warts should start as soon as possible to prevent the nail from lifting. However.

Apple cider vinegar to remove warts: Effectiveness and

Keep this up and after a few days the wart will turn black and come out. I've used this method on warts that would just not go away with Compound W and such. Some people complain about the pain of it, but I think it's pretty minor - a mild stinging on the 3rd day or so. I've definitely found it to be more effective on bigger warts Wart removal method 3: Duct tape. Now this may sound a little bit random, but putting a strip of duct tape on a wart for a prolonged period of time, can kill it off. This is because the wart is being starved of oxygen. Ideally, the tape needs to be kept on for six days in a row. On day six, the skin should be soaked in water and the wart gently. An infection may also cause pus or a fever. Freezing a wart can cause permanent damage. Repeated use of cryotherapy may cause permanent damage to the nerves around the area of the wart. Scarring, though rare, may occur. If the wart is located on a finger or toe, the freezing may cause permanent damage to the nail bed, according to the Mayo Clinic

Calluses formed by the body's attempt to prevent spread of warts can also cause pain when walking. What does it look like when a wart is dying? The skin on the wart may turn black in the first 1 to 2 days, which might signal that the skin cells in the wart are dying. The wart might fall off within 1 to 2 weeks Common warts. Usually found on fingers, hands, knees, and elbows, a common wart is a small, hard bump that's dome-shaped and usually grayish-brown. It has a rough surface that may look like the head of a cauliflower, with black dots inside. Flat warts. These are about the size of a pinhead, are smoother than other kinds of warts, and have flat. The downside is that it has a tendency to stain clothing. The initial reaction of the medication is fast and the warts will turn black. With continued applications, the warts will fall off. From the Veregen website, the recurrance rate is 6.8% for those who acheive complete clearance and 53.6% of the time, it provides complete clearance Common warts. Common warts (verrucae vulgaris) are caused by HPV types 1, 2, 4, and 7 and occasionally other types in immunosuppressed patients (eg, 75 to 77). They are usually asymptomatic but sometimes cause mild pain when they are located on a weight-bearing surface (eg, bottom of the feet). Common warts are sharply demarcated, rough, round. Apparently - the wart/tags/moles should turn black or brown, because of the reaction. If they don't , you need to repeat steps 2 to 4 again. In my opinion, I find the scratching part a little dangerous. If you pay some very close attention, you might accidentally go deep and hurt your skin